Friday, April 27, 2007

Tagged..

Well.. i just realized that once upon a time BUJ tagged me.. ! sorry Buj ..
So 10 things you don't know about me?

oookay.. lets see..

1. i wear eyeglasses..
2. I tend to loose my temper quite easily.. and quickly..
3. VERY moody
4. I don't like to eat icecreams (i have to wait for it to melt )
5. I am an emotional eater ..
6. Management is my field of education .. (so far at least)
7. I smell most of my food before i eat it.. (yes MD you can laugh :p )
8. I hate roses
9. As what i was told.. i tend to push people away from me when i want to be alone.. and then come back to them feeling guilty.
10. I fired 8 employees once in my lifetime..

3 comments:

BuJ said...

i think ur supposed to give 5 things bass.. lol u can save the next 5 for the next tag :)

interesting bit about the moody.. as if i didn't notice.. hmmm lol

DoTs... said...

i thought it was 10 ! lol there u go i should add that part "i tend to FORGET quickly :p

BuJ said...

did u fire the 8 employees at the same time? that's evil.. very evil... i'll just consider the 1-5 list.. lol