Friday, May 04, 2007

I have enabled comment moderation for the time being. I shall take it off in two days or so.

So if it irritates you not to see your comment on the screen at once... excuse me.. but as we say.. "مجبرا اخاك لا بطل"

---

The last couple of weeks were a very typical roller coaster ride to me... mixed emotions.. mixed feelings.. the capricorn curse (moody) has showed its effect quite .... "well" ..

His highness Sheikh Nahiyan's loss felt like our own loss... no comments can be added.. just good memories and prayers..

People around me either took advantage of me.. or thought am "stupid" enough.. my silence does not necessarly mean i am STUPID ... i do know and i do realize and i do feel..

The last few weeks i learnt few things..
1. LISTEN ! there are times when i want to listen forever... its like the feeling you get when every single detail is as important as all the bigger details in a person or a thing.. i loved it so much.
2. Every person is special in his own way....
3. Each day you meet a new person; feel good .. for u are learning something new.
4. INSULT ME..BUT WITH RESPECT ... yes insult me but with respect. But i cannot stand anymore the feeling i get when being disrespected. And it hurts the most when it comes from people close to you. Please i don't need you to like/love me .. i just need you to respect me!
5. I learnt that .. Dots feels the best when she sees others happy. The smiles and the laughs.. the hugs and the kisses... the tears and the pictures.. the feeling that u have managed to create an atmosphere that would bring all those feelings of happiness together.. feeling of satisfaction within people.. feeling of ..gratitude.. it just made me feel the best...
When someone u don't know at all.. you never met.. didn't even bump into comes to you and hugs you and simply says "you just made my day" ... that .. that is what makes me on the top of the clouds.. but then only i decided to gather my things and slowly leave..

Get all the emotions you have.. with all their contradictions... all their variations.. grind them.. and mix the powder together.. add few drops of tears.. and whisper few soothing sentences... with hands drenched with hope.. mix them.. take a tablet in the morning and other in the afternoon..

we need to learn how to FEEL .. and if we are bad learners.. then a pill might be a good solution.. !

4 comments:

BuJ said...

Greetings from Dar el 7ay :)

Hope you're feeling good.

Anonymous said...

عزيزتي...

كلامج اليوم كأنج حاسه في الي أمر فيه

ياني مثل الماي البارد
فعلا لامس شغاف قلبي


تسلمين على هالإسلوب الراقي في العرض

ولو إنه بالإنجليزي بس كل شي منج حلو


إختج

عائشه

DoTs... said...

العزيزه عاشه.. لتش فريه

كلامتش اعتز فيه ام مريومه.. احاول أكتب بالعربي بس عند اخر الكلمه الثانيه من السطر الثاني..اجهض الفكره


اتمنى انتش بخير ورسالتش
on the right track

DoTs... said...

buj ..
nawirat dar il 7ay :)