Thursday, April 26, 2007

All what i wanted was to share "tiny details" with you..
"tiny details" of my day..
Probably the color of lipstick i had on..
if any..
or the perfume i choose for today..
or what i wrote on that blue small notepad...
or the bills i had to pay..







You stared at me..
rolled your eyes and dissolved in all the noise around you..
in all the chaos behind you...
ignoring me.. or avoiding me.. ?
whatever it is.. your spell has bewitched me..
and frozen i shall be







I just wanted your ears.. to hear me..
your arms to hug me..
your voice to soothe me..
your eyes to protect me....








But i see you like a chocolate in a safe..
"you can see .. but cannot taste"
a tag that was on the corner of it...







Do the equations.. and calculations you need to do..
but the first thing i was taught.. was 1 plus 1 equals to two..
So make me feel it..
let me enjoy it..
Today you are here..
Tomorrow am dead..
Don't deprive me of your presence..
For that is injustice..
Trust me and believe me..
In the only thing i know..
and the only truth i believe in..
and the only fact i cannot deny..







I love you.

2 comments:

Practical Utopian said...

*big hug*

i love you very much sweetheart

Anonymous said...

;) alah ydeim el ma7aab ^ mashala u ladies are unique with big hearts. may be u blessed more n more.