Wednesday, May 09, 2007

T.A.G.G.E.D

So uaealias tagged me.. and here are my answers..

A - Available or Single
Neither..

B - Best friend..
the one who'd understand what lies between my dots.. very few souls..

C - Cake or Pie
both..

E - Essential Item
my eyeglasses/contact lenses/mobile/laptop/books/paper&pen/
practical utopian: its not my Calculator :p

F - Favourite Color
Blue..

G - Gummi bears or Worms
neither.. and both..

H - Home Town
wish if i can say "where my heart lies".. Dubai it is.

I - Indulgence
hmm.. bubble bath + book + good essential oil/ a good movie/a good meal/

J - January or February
February

K - Kids
interesting little "creatures" but not forever..

L - Life
a bridge

M - Marriage
a dot in every person's life..

N - Number of Siblings
4

O - Oranges or Apples
neither.. but if nothing else to eat.. i'd go for oranges.. as long as they are sour.. and apples as long as they are hard green fresh apples..

P - Phobias
heights occasionally.... claustrophobic mostly..

Q - Favourite Quote
many .. on the side of the blog you'd find one..

R - Reason to Smile
A lot.. every detail that is able to touch dot's heart would be a reason for her to smile.. anyone.. and anything.. but i really really feel the best when dots can make others smile.. from their hearts..

S - Season
Autumn

T - Tag Three People
umm...
(optional )
Practical Utopian
MD
عاشه

U - Unknown Fact About Me
posted it sometime earlier..

V*W - Worst Habit
hmm... i have a lot. ;) maybe i am too picky?

X*Y - Your Favourite Food:
anything that tastes good and not "sushi"


Z - Zodiac
Capricorn

6 comments:

Practical Utopian said...

I almost forgot about your calculator fetish!
btw... i knew everything in ur list except that u liked autumn. why'd i picture u to be a spring loving girl?

Practical Utopian said...

just noticed the sushi thing... seriously, try californian rolls first, then tell me u dont like it!

Anonymous said...

Blue is just a beautiful color :) thanks for responding to my tag...
I think girl I have a lot in common with you.
:)

BuJ said...

loool calculators? haha
i adore calculators! i used to have the best calculator in skool always.. i don't care if i had a dirty shirt or shoes but the calculator had to stay CLEAN.. and no laban up smudges on it either!

in my skool that said a lot :P

DoTs... said...

practical utopian well.. its not any kind of calculator you know .. it has to be the 10dhs calculator :p

I always loved it when its the beginning of Autumn and we are in France..the trees start undressing into their new costume.. it gets very windy.. the cold breeze lifts you up towards the sky and brings you back on brownish dead leaves..

i always loved autumn.. the real autumn mb automna :p

spring girl? hmmm.. spring is fine.. but i get allergic of the pollen shwai :p best thing about spring is the flowers.. nice variety.. !

sushi ! DO NOT EVEN THINK OF IT ! NOPE ! i'd rather eat oysters for the rest of my life and not eat sushi !

uaealias blue does wonders to me :p

Buj Buj i used to (still) carry a small calculator in my bag. It has to be a small calculator.
(no laban up smudges) Lool that made me laugh.. LabanUp + Bluesquare chips in the physics class!

What did it say in "your school" lool

Anonymous said...

lovely conversation ppl ;)

autumn is romantic;)

I love calculators too...but Goddd if ppl knew what i repeatedly calculated...it's embaracing...

alias- nice way of tagging..;)