Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Changes !



When i read my previous posts all what comes to my mind is a big dosage of depression and drama..

it is time i change the "dvd track" into one with a bit more "action" or "documentary" or why not "comedy"

SO here is my request for ideas and topics..


request for anything you believe might make "A Lost Dot" a "not so lost" ;)


This post was exteremely useful.



feedback on it:

  • عاشه حاولت جاهده ما أخلط العربي بالإنجليزي


  • i changed the layout (colors) and i think it is time to change it again.


  • Topics.. i failed to bring as interesting topics. They will either be syndicated or just my drama topics.


  • I might have avoided talking about issues about the UAE because i felt the blogsphere was saturated with it especially at the "uaecommunity"


  • DG i know i promised u with the summary of the entrepreneurer book.. sorry..

So come on people.. brainstorm.. and write down what you expect to read / see / find at this place..



A Lost Dot:

Be the change you want to see in the world

Mahatma Ghandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog but never commented. I think you should be more focused in your writings. Change the layout. The information you include is useful. Create argumentive debates.

flamin said...

Please change the layout. This gray shit is so annoying. I love the content the way it is...because it's a slice of your thoughts. And signora, you think byootiful.